Grants for small voluntary and grassroots groups to enable them to continue or expand their work in advocacy, community voice, and service provision for local people throughout Cumbria.
Who can apply?
• small voluntary and grassroots groups
• groups helping people facing disadvantage
Priority will be given to projects which:
• support disadvantaged children and young people
• tackle disadvantage in rural communities
• tackle disadvantage in the 20% most deprived wards of Cumbria
Examples of projects supported:
• refurbishment of community centre
• safety equipment
• recruiting and training of volunteers
• drop-in club for older people
What the fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be less than £1,000 over one year; however, there is no minimum or maximum award amount.
For more information, contact Ellen Clements, Senior Grants & Donor Services Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org or 01900 825760