Grants for charitable projects that address one or more of Cumbria Community Foundation’s top five priorities for funding.
Funded by Cumbria Community Foundation’s long-term capital funds. The following funds contribute income:
• Crispus Fund
• Francis C Scott Challenge Fund
• Gregg Fund
• Harvey Family Fund
• Hensman Acorn Fund
• HSBC Fund
• James Cropper Fund
• Laing Fund
• Middlebrook Foundation Fund
• MissionCX Fund
• Napthens Fund
• Northern Rock Foundation
• The BG Fund
• Viscount Whitelaw Fund
• Winander Leisure
Additional funds have also been provided by Lloyd Motor Group and individual donors.
Our funding priorities:
• improving the lives of disadvantaged children and families
• improving life skills, education, employability and enterprise for disadvantaged people
• supporting vulnerable older people
• improving the health and wellbeing of people
• strengthening and supporting fragile communities
Examples of projects supported:
• refurbishment of accommodation for homeless people
• improvement of facilities for disabled people
• staff salaries for youth clubs for disadvantaged young people
• agricultural training and experience for vulnerable adults
• drop-in service for people with mental health problems
• advisory services on tackling debt and benefit entitlement
• access to services which tackle social isolation for older people
What the fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
• play areas
• environmental projects
• sports or arts projects, unless linked to one of CCF’s top five priorities
How much can you apply for?
Grants could be up to £10,000 over one year. Multi-year funding may be awarded for certain projects.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Ellen Clements on 01900 825760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.