Grants to support the education of young people under the age of 25 who live, or whose parents live, in the former county of Cumberland (Allerdale, Copeland, Carlisle and the northern part of Eden districts) and who are in need of financial assistance.
Cumberland Educational Foundation
Who can apply?
• individuals under the age of 25
• voluntary and community groups directly benefiting individuals under the age of 25
Examples of projects supported:
• kit and training-related costs for an aspiring athlete
• course-related costs including books, computer equipment, and travel expenses
• theatre workshops for young people
• voucher scheme for training and technical courses for young farmers
• community garden which helps young offenders develop social and employment skills
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be less than £1,000 over one year; however, there is no minimum or maximum award amount.
Household income will be taken into account in the assessment of an application for an individual.
Grants may be a single award or a series of awards paid over up to three years and dependent on progress.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Annalee Holliday on 01900 825760 or email: email@example.com.