Grants for small voluntary and community groups and organisations providing activities that benefit people and communities in Allerdale and Copeland.
Who can apply?
• small voluntary and community groups helping people facing disadvantage
Priority will be given to projects that:
• improve the lives of disadvantaged children and families
• improve life skills, education, employability and enterprise for disadvantaged people
• support vulnerable older people
• improve the health and wellbeing of people
• strengthen and support fragile communities
Examples of projects supported:
• improvement of facilities for disabled people
• staff salaries for youth clubs for disadvantaged young people
• drop-in service for people with mental health problems
• advisory services on tackling debt and benefit entitlement
• access to services which tackle social isolation for older people
What the Fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be between £500 – £2,500 over one year; however, there is no maximum award amount.
If you would like further information about this fund please contact:
Lisa Blackwell on 01900 825760 or email email@example.com