Grants for local people in Kendal and the immediate district. For small voluntary and community groups and organisations to continue or expand their work, such as advocacy, community voice, and service provision
Catherine and James Alexander
Who can apply?
Small, charitable organisations that benefit communities within Kendal.
Priority will be given to projects that:
• support children and young people
• support people in fulfilling their potential
• promote life skills and the raising of aspirations
Examples of projects supported:
• equipment for a youth groups
• improvement of community facilities
• activities for people with a disability
What the Fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be between £500 – £1,000 over one year.
If you would like further information about this fund please contact:
Ellen Clements on 01900 825760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org