This fund is fully spent and will not be accepting applications until April 2020. Grants for charitable groups to invest in the wellbeing and future of Cumbria’s communities.
Carr’s Group PLC
Who can apply?
Charitable groups that support residents throughout Cumbria, such as:
• groups that support rural communities
• groups that raise the aspirations of young people and people wanting to develop their skills
Priority will be given to projects which:
• promote life skills and the raising of aspirations
• support people in fulfilling their potential
• provide support for rural and farming communities
• help people improve their knowledge of countryside matters
• tackle disadvantage in rural communities
Examples of projects supported:
• educating young people in rural matters
• agricultural qualifications for those with disabilities
• advice and support for people living in rural areas
• community facilities run by grassroots groups
What the fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be between £500 – £1,000 over one year.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Ellen Clements on 01900 825760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.