Grants for individuals and charitable organisations to support the relief of poverty, the advancement of education, and the promotion of good health, both physical and mental.
Who can apply?
• charitable, not-for-profit organisations
Priority will be given to projects which:
• support families, including those with a disability and/or mental health issues and to assist young people in caring roles, with the aim of promoting greater independence
• provide support for natural disasters of all types
• support small charities which are experiencing short-term financial crisis and are at risk of closure
• help maintain local buildings and other structures of architectural, historical and cultural value
Examples of projects supported:
• groups supporting adults with homelessness, hearing loss, domestic violence and other significant life events
• groups providing training to help build skills and confidence to disadvantaged adults over 25 years of age
• mature students seeking a career change or undertaking a professional qualification or work-based education
• hardship costs which enable completion of studies or course
What the fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
• core costs
• gap-year funding
• Construction Industry Training Board or other role-specific professional qualifications
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be between £500 – £2,000 over one year.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Ellen Clements on 01900 825760 or email email@example.com.