Funded by private individuals
Who can apply?
• Organisations supporting disadvantage.
Priority will be given to projects that:
• Support young carers
• Preservation of buildings that follow the funds priorities
• Helping small charitable organisations with a temporary cash flow problem
• Disability groups
• Mental health groups
Grant making priorities:
• Families, including those having disability and/or mental health issues and to assist young people in caring roles, where the aim is promoting greater independence.
• Natural disasters of all types.
• Small charities experiencing short term financial crisis at risk of closure.
• Local buildings and other structures of architectural, historical and cultural value.
How much can you apply for?
The minimum grant award will be £500
Maximum grant for good projects will be normally be £2,000
The Fund will not usually support:
• non-charitable sports or arts
• vehicle purchase costs
• Statutory organisations
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Ellen Clements on 01900 825760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.