Grants for young people in West Cumbria to help raise educational attainment and career aspirations by enabling access to study or vocational training.
The Beverley Trust
Who can apply?
• young people in hardship, with priority given to those living in Allerdale and Copeland
• voluntary and community groups directly benefiting young people
Examples of projects supported:
• academic study/courses to improve practical skills or personal development
• activities that are part of a further or higher education course
• activities leading to vocational qualifications
• purchase of books, materials and computer equipment
• bursary support
• travel costs
What the fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
• school trips
How much can you apply for?
Grants to individuals will normally be about £2,000 over one year. Household income will be taken into account in the assessment of the application.
Grants to groups will normally be less than £10,000 over one year; however, there is no minimum or maximum award amount. Grants may be a single award or a series of awards paid over up to three years and dependent on progress.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Annalee Holliday on 01900 825760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org