The Beverley Trust is a separate charity of which Cumbria Community Foundation is trustee.
The grant making priorities for the Trust is to raise educational attainment and career aspirations of young people in West Cumbria by enabling access to study or vocational training.
A Cumbrian Family
Who can apply?
• Individuals aged 11-25 years with priority given to those living in Allerdale and Copeland
• Voluntary and community groups directly benefiting young people
Examples of activities supported:
• Academic study, to improve practical skills or personal development
• Activities that are part of a further or higher education course
• Activities leading to vocational qualifications
• Purchase of books, materials and computer equipment
• Bursary support
• Travel costs
What the fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
• School trips
How much can you apply for?
• There is no upper or lower limit but grants to individuals would usually be in the region of £2,000 over one year and less than £10,000 for groups
• Grants may be a single award, or a series of awards paid over up to three years and dependent on progress
• Household income will be taken into account when assessing applications
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Annalee Holliday on 01900 825760 or email email@example.com