Grants for volunteer-led or community groups within a 10 kilometre radius of Beck Burn Wind Farm.
EDF Energy Renewables
Who can apply for standard grants?
• priority will be given to volunteer-led or community groups within a 5 kilometre radius of Beck Burn Wind Farm
• volunteer-led or community groups within a 10 kilometre radius of Beck Burn Wind Farm as long as they can demonstrate benefit to the 5 kilometre area
Please view the area of benefit before applying: Beck Burn Wind Farm Community Fund
What type of projects can be funded?
Charitable, community activities that are:
Examples of activities the Fund would like to support:
• projects identified as needed by the local communities and encompassing all age groups
• improvements to community facilities
• projects that promote health and wellbeing
• sports and recreation projects
• culture and heritage projects
• projects that promote environmental sustainability, biodiversity and habitat conservation
• projects involving energy conservation and increased use of renewables
What the Fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
• activities contrary to the interests of EDF ER or its subsidiaries
• activities likely to bring the Foundation, EDF ER or its subsidiaries into disrepute
• anti-renewable energy/windfarm activities
How much can you apply for?
Awards will normally be between £1,000-£20,000 and can be for multiple years.
If you would like further information about this fund please contact:
Lisa Blackwell on 01900 825760 or email email@example.com