Funded by the Heart of Barrow initiative and other donations.
Who can apply?
• groups in the following wards:
– Barrow Island
(For other wards please also look at details of the similar Foundation Grants available throughout Barrow Borough)
• groups helping people facing disadvantage
• the Trust will favour new and small groups
Examples of activities supported:
• disabled toilet facilities
• garden area
• suspended ceiling
• IT taster sessions
but can support a wide range of activities
What the fund will not support:
• non-charitable sports or arts
• outings (except in special circumstances)
• promotion of religious doctrine
• revenue costs except where it can be shown that a grant will help the sustainability of the group
• vehicle purchase costs
How much can you apply for?
• maximum will normally be £1,000 over one year
• projects should cost no more than £25,000
We also administer a number of small funds using the same criteria and will automatically consider appropriate applications.
If you would like further information about this Fund please contact:
Ellen Clements on 01900 825760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.