Grants for charitable activities involving social action at a grassroots level in the local authorities of Allerdale, Carlisle and Eden.
Abbeyfield Carlisle Society Limited
Who can apply?
• volunteer-led grassroots groups that support their local community
Priority will be given to projects that:
• tackle disadvantage in rural communities
• tackle disadvantage in pockets of deprivation, including the 20% most-deprived wards
Examples of projects supported:
• grow and cook workshops
• arts and culture programmes in local communities
• improvement of community facilities
• community support and development
What the Fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be less than £1,000 over one year, however, there is no minimum or maximum award amount.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Sarah Thompson on 01900 825760 or email email@example.com