The Gurney Charitable Trust is a grant-giving trust that supports small, locally-focused charities in Northern Cumbria, with a priority in and around the village of Ireby.
Grants will also be considered from areas extending to Keswick and Cockermouth and Aspatria and Wigton.
Who can apply?
• Registered charities
• Community interest companies (limited by guarantee only)
• Charitable incorporated organisations
• Community benefit societies
Working in the area of:
• Advancement of Education
• Relief of poverty
• Health Benefits
• Built Heritage
• Church Renovation
• Natural History and Wildlife
• Arts projects
Priority will be given to projects in and around the areas of Ireby, Caldbeck and Hesket Newmarket.
How much can you apply for?
Grants will usually be in the region of £500 – £1000.
The Fund will not support:
• Mainstream educational activity
• The promotion of religious doctrine
• Individuals or partnerships
• Organisations based outside of Cumbria
When to apply?
Applications will be considered four times per year
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Ellen Clements on 01900 825760 or email email@example.com.