Trainer: Denis Madden, Regional co-ordinator, Tax Help for Older People
This is a one day course. We are running it three times around the county
Dates: Tuesday 28th April @ Barrow Fire Station
Wednesday 6th May 2015 @ The Oval, Salterbeck
Tuesday 12th May 2015 @ Riverside Housing Association, Carlisle
Time: 10am – 4pm (registration from 9.30am)
Places Available: 20 per day
Tax Help for Older People is a charity service that provides free, independent and expert help and advice for older people on lower incomes (£20,000 or less).
- Which income and benefits are taxable (and non-taxable)?
- Types of income and gains
- Tax rates and tax bands, Personal Allowances, code numbers etc
- How does the revenue collect tax?
- The PAYE taxpayer
- The Self Assessment taxpayer
- Avoid paying extra tax (or interest & penalties)
- Dealing with HMRC
- Retiring abroad
- Information and advice
- Examples of Personal Allowance and Rate band etc relating to tax year 2015/16
- Highlight significant changes in 2015 budget
- Implications of changes to take place to pensions after 5th April 2015
- Transfer of personal allowance between basic rate spouse/civil partners
To book download and complete this booking form and returning it to email@example.com
Places on our courses are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment.