We abide by the data protection principles with regard to personal information we hold.
Information must be:
- Fairly and lawfully processed
- Processed for limited purposes
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Accurate and up to date
- Not kept for longer than is necessary
- Processed in line with individuals’ rights
Data protection – we want to keep you informed about our activities and ensure that your contact details are up to date. If they have changed, please let us know. We also need to check that you have no objection to your details being held on our database. The database is confidential to the Community Foundation and will not be passed to third parties.
If you do not wish to continue receiving mailings and would like your details removed please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Remove” in the subject line along with your name and address.