30th March 2021
Cumbria Community Resilience Group, Cumbria Community Foundation, ACT, Cumbria CVS and the Cumbria Funders’ Network are working together to understand the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on local voluntary, community, faith and social enterprise sector (VCFSE) organisations.
If you are a VCFSE organisation in Cumbria please help us understand what support you require beyond COVID-19 by completing the Cumbria VCFSE Sector Survey 2021 before the deadline of Monday 26th April 2021.
The information from this work will be used to:
• Help you recover and develop your local services, where we can
• Lobby on behalf of the sector on issues that matter to you
• Make sure the services and support we currently offer and are developing, are the right ones
• Inform future funding needs and programmes
• Help us tailor and plan our resources to meet the needs of the sector and inform the strategic priorities for our work at Cumbria Community Foundation, ACTion with communities in Cumbria and Cumbria CVS
• Inform the work of wider partners (for example councils and the NHS) involved in Cumbria’s recovery from the pandemic.
A series of themed ‘conversations’ with local VCFSE organisations will follow, shaped by the results of this survey so that we can work together to develop a deeper understanding of how we can address the identified needs and challenges.
If you have any questions about completing the survey please contact one of the following partners:
• Carolyn Otley, Cumbria Community Resilience Group, Email: CarolynO@cumbriacvs.org.uk
• Jozi Brown, Cumbria CVS, Email: JoziB@cumbriacvs.org.uk
• Lorrainne Smyth, ACT, Email: LorrainneSmyth@cumbriaaction.org.uk
• Jenny Benson, Cumbria Community Foundation, Email: email@example.com