Grants for groups which support the development of young people and the communities of Appleby-in-Westmorland, Brough, Kirby Stephen, Penrith, Shap and Tebay. Priorities for funding are around vibrant communities, wellbeing, and young people.
Who can apply?
• groups that support young people and help them develop their skills
• groups that manage facilities such as halls and youth clubs
• groups operating or providing services in the eligible communities
Examples of projects supported:
• educational activities which develop young people by enabling them to maximise their skills, knowledge, incomes, self-confidence, and employability
• activities which promote learning, personal development, innovation, and enterprise
• training for young people to improve their employment opportunities
• refurbishment of community centre meeting room
• community projects in the travel-to-work area for Westmorland Limited in the priority areas listed above
• community regeneration
What the Fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
• The minimum grant is £500, however there is no maximum grant award. If you would like to apply for a larger grant amount, please speak to Ellen Clements, Grants Officer, before submitting an application.
For more information please contact:
Ellen Clements on 01900 825760 or email email@example.com.