Grants for groups which support the development of young people and the communities of Tebay, Brough, Shap, Kirby Stephen, and Appleby-in-Westmorland. Some projects in the Penrith area will also be considered.
Who can apply?
• groups which support young people and help them develop their skills
• groups which manage facilities such as halls and youth clubs
• groups operating or providing services in the eligible communities
Examples of projects supported:
• educational activities and trips
• refurbishment of community centre meeting room
• costs for Scouts to attend an international camp held in the UK
• training for young people to improve their employment opportunities
• allotments and environmentally sustainable projects in the local community
What the fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be upwards of £500 over one year.
Please discuss your project proposal with Grants Officer Ellen Clements before submitting an application.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Ellen Clements on 01900 825760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.