Grants for community groups to relieve unemployment among those aged 17-28 in Copeland, helping them into education, training and work, including assistance to find employment by the provision of advice, training and skills courses and support.
Thomas Milburn (Property) Limited
Who can apply?
• voluntary and community groups directly benefiting young people aged 17-28 who reside in Copeland.
Examples of projects supported:
• academic study/courses to improve practical skills or personal development
• activities leading to vocational qualifications
• activities that support those at risk of exclusion
• activities targeting NEET (not in education, employment and training) young people
• activities for young adults to develop skills to increase their employment prospects
What the Fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
Grants to groups will normally be less than £10,000 over one year; however, there is no minimum or maximum award amount.
For more information:
Annalee Holliday, Grants & Donor Services Officer firstname.lastname@example.org or 01900 825760.