Grants for small voluntary and grassroots groups to enable them to support their local communities.
Russell Armer Limited
Who can apply?
• small voluntary and grassroots groups helping people facing disadvantage
Priority will be given to projects which:
• benefit communities in the priority areas for the fund
Examples of projects supported:
• new first responder groups
• inclusive play area
• football changing room refurbishment
• equipment for sports training
What the fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be £1,000 over one year.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Ellen Clements on 01900 825760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.