Easy-to-access grants for small projects and groups
Funded by Russell Armer Ltd
Who can apply?
• groups helping people facing disadvantage
• applications from new and small groups are particularly welcome
• you must be in one of these areas: Kendal, Kirby Lonsdale, Ambleside or Yanwath
Examples of activities supported:
• new first responder groups
• inclusive play area
• football changing room refurbishment
• equipment for gymnastics training
• activities that benefit the communities in the criteria area
• projects that make a difference to young and older people
What the fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
• maximum grant will normally be £1,000 over one year
• projects should cost no more than £25,000
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Ellen Clements on 01900 825760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.