This fund is now closed for applications.
Grants for charitable organisations to work with adults with Severe Mental Illness (SMI) and which are specifically targeting the health risks of smoking, obesity, and frailty. Any work should be focused on meeting both the physical and psychological needs of individuals in relation to these health risks.
Please note: projects must meet the requirements detailed in the Healthier Lifestyle Fund Service Scope Document.
NHS North Cumbria Clinical Commissioning Group (NHS NCCCG)
Who can apply?
• charitable organisations targeting the health risks of smoking, obesity, and frailty
• Lived Experience Recovery Organisations (LERO) or organisations which can demonstrate a deep working with people with lived experience.
Priority will be given to projects that:
• are transformative and demonstrate new ways of delivering community-based services
• support adults with Severe Mental Illness to engage with statutory and community mental health services
• demonstrate high levels of co-production and engagement with people with lived experience
• clearly demonstrate their unique impact to people with Severe Mental Illness
• demonstrate collaborative/partnership working
What the Fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
• capital costs
• existing projects, unless they are expanding to cover people experiencing Severe Mental Illness (SMI)
How much can you apply for?
• Organisations applying on their own can apply for up to £25,000.
• Organisations working collaboratively with other organisations (which is encouraged) can apply for up to £75,000.
• Applicants are allowed to submit applications for projects that deliver against both the Healthier Lifestyles Fund and the Positive Changes Fund.
• Applicants MUST meet and commit to fulfilling the project delivery and reporting requirements detailed in the Healthier Lifestyles Fund Service Scope Document
• Projects must be delivered within 12 months of receipt of the funding award.
• Projects will be evaluated 10 months after the award date to assess for continuation funding.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Sarah Thompson on 01900 825760 or email email@example.com