Grants for charitable organisations that improve the health and wellbeing of local people and projects that protect the environment, with a priority for those located in South Cumbria.
Lakeland Limited. Lakeland was founded in the very early 60s in Windermere by producing a catalogue and selling by mail order and are now an online and high street retailer that has retained its principal headquarters and distribution facilities in Windermere and Kendal.
Who can apply?
• charitable, not-for-profit organisations that meet the criteria of supporting health, wellness, and the environment within South Cumbria
Priority will be given to projects that:
• support community needs in or around Windermere, Kendal, and South Lakeland
• support young people
• have minimal opportunity for raising funds and/or have exhausted other funding opportunities
• help to address new/emerging need
What the Fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
• environmental projects that are primarily related to tree planting
• arts-related projects
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be between £5,000 – £15,000 over one year.
Multi-year funding may be considered but must be discussed in the first instance with the Grants & Programmes Officer.
If you would like further information about this fund please contact:
Annalee Holliday on 01900 825760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org