This fund is not accepting applications until April 2024.
Grants for small voluntary and community groups and organisations to enable them to continue or expand their work in advocacy, community voice, and service provision for local people in West Cumbria (Allerdale and Copeland).
Jacobs UK Ltd
Who can apply?
• small, volunteer-led grassroots or community groups helping people facing disadvantage
Priority will be given to projects that:
• support disadvantaged children and young people
• tackle disadvantage in rural communities
• tackle disadvantage in pockets of deprivation including the 20% most deprived wards
Examples of projects supported:
• outdoor climbing prism for community pre-school
• tools and equipment for Men in Sheds
• drama workshops for young people
• healthy eating sessions for young people
• re-development of gardening space into a “science zone” for young children
What the Fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be between £500 – £1,000 over one year; however, there is no maximum award amount.
If you would like further information about this fund please contact:
Annalee Holliday on 01900 825760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org