Grants for charitable groups providing activities that benefit people and communities across Cumbria.
Money raised by The High Sheriff of Cumbria during their year in office
Who can apply?
• this fund is not open access. Each year the current High Sheriff selects which voluntary and community groups to support
Priority will be given to projects that:
• improve the lives of disadvantaged children and families
• improve life skills, education, employability and enterprise for disadvantaged people
• support vulnerable older people
• improve the health and wellbeing of people
• strengthen and support fragile communities
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be £1,000 over one year; however, there is no minimum or maximum award amount.
If you would like further information about this fund please contact:
Annalee Holliday on 01900 825760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org