Grants for small voluntary groups, community groups, and grassroots organisations to enable them to tackle disadvantage and strengthen communities throughout the estate agency’s operating area in South Cumbria and North Lancashire.
Hackney & Leigh Limited
Who can apply?
• voluntary groups, community groups, and grassroots organisations
• groups helping people facing disadvantage
Priority will be given to projects that:
• support disadvantaged children and young people
• tackle disadvantage in rural communities
• tackle disadvantage in the 20% most deprived wards in the area of benefit
Examples of projects supported:
• radio equipment for first responders
• replacement of heating boilers for local history museum
• hydrotherapy pool sessions for people with physical disabilities
• holiday club activities at a local community centre
• fitness equipment for a community playground
What the fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be between £500 – £5,000 over one year; however, there is no minimum or maximum award amount.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Annalee Holliday on 01900 825760 or email email@example.com.