Grants for charitable, not-for-profit organisations to enable them to support their local communities.
Genesis Homes and Russell Armer Limited
Who can apply?
• organisations helping people facing disadvantage
• organisations working with the priority areas of Allerdale, Copeland,Eden,South Lakeland, and Carlisle
Priority will be given to projects that:
• improve the lives of disadvantaged children and families
• support vulnerable older people
• improve the health and wellbeing of people
• strengthen and support fragile communities
Examples of projects supported:
• equipment for sports training
• environmental improvements to community facilities
• activities that are inclusive and reduce isolation
• projects that create additional opportunities for young people in rural areas
What the Fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be up to £3,000 over one year.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Ellen Clements on 01900 825760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.