Funded by Cumbria Community Foundation long term capital funds
Who can apply?
• groups helping people facing disadvantage
• applications from new and small groups are particularly welcome
Priority will be given to projects which support one of the Foundation’s aims:
• improving the lives of disadvantaged children and families
• improving the life skills, education, employability and enterprise of disadvantaged people
• supporting vulnerable older people
• improving the health and wellbeing of the people of Cumbria
• strengthening and supporting fragile communities
Sustainability is considered as part of the grantmaking process.
The Fund will not support:
• non-charitable sports or arts
• outings except in special circumstances
• promotion of religious doctrine
• revenue costs except where it can be shown that a grant will help the sustainability of the group
• vehicle purchase costs
How much can you apply for?
• maximum grant £5,000 a year for one to three years
• projects should cost no more than £25,000
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Ellen Clements on 01900 825760 or email email@example.com.