Grants for small voluntary, community groups and grass-roots organisations to enable them to continue or expand their work in advocacy, community voice, and service provision for local people in Doosan Babcock’s employee residence areas of Allerdale, Barrow, Carlisle and Copeland.
Doosan Babcock Limited
Who can apply?
Voluntary and community groups in the priority areas which support community services and projects areas that:
• help people learn new things and increase their personal confidence
• get people involved in their community
• make the community a better place to live
Examples of projects supported:
• scenery hire for production of a musical in a local theatre
• DIY equipment for Men in Sheds
• astro-turf rebound boards for a community sports ground
• activities to help young people learn about setting up their own companies
• coaching costs for members of a junior cricket club
What the Fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be less than £1,000 over one year, however, there is no minimum or maximum award amount.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Annalee Holliday on 01900 825760 or email: email@example.com.