Grants for charitable purposes in connection with floods, storms and other events determined by the CCF Trustees to have caused loss or damage to people or property and occurring in the county.
Cumbria Community Foundation funds and donations from the public
• to address immediate hardship
• to promote community recovery and rebuilding
• any other charitable purpose directly or indirectly consequent on the effect of such event
We can provide support for the following (this is not an exhaustive list):
• immediate needs such as alternative accommodation
• cleaning up
• emergency repairs
• food and drink
• heating and heating equipment
• basic furniture and white goods
• uninsured costs
Priority will be given to the following (this is not an exhaustive list):
• uninsured properties that have a household income below £26,000
• under-insured properties with low income and clearly identified uninsured costs
• households with vulnerable individuals, e.g., disabled, elderly, young children
What the Fund will not support:
• gardens, fences, and garden furniture/equipment
How much can you apply for?
The maximum grant will be £500.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Ellen Clements on 01900 825760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to apply online.