Funded by private donors
Area of benefit
Throughout Cumbria, with a preference for West Cumbria and Barrow.
Who can apply?
• Charitable not for profit organisations based within Cumbria
• Individuals that fit the criteria for the fund
What the fund will support:
• Groups who support the homeless or rough sleepers
• Groups supporting drug and alcohol rehabilitation.
• Groups supporting people living with a physical disability
• Aspiring young sportspeople aged 15-25 years who need support to achieve their potential.
Applicants will need to provide evidence of excellence in their chosen fields and/or evidence of how you will/are raising aspirations for young people in the priority area.
How much can you apply for?
• the maximum award will be £2,000 but we would expect most awards to be in the region of £500 to £750
• grants may be a single award, or a series of awards paid up to three years and dependent on progress
• household income will be taken into account in assessing applications from individuals
What the fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
• school trips or family holidays
• people who live outside of Cumbria