What Will I Need?
Although we are challenging you to battle the cold for the night, staying warm and safe in these conditions is paramount. We have created the kit list below to ensure that you stay as warm and as comfortable as possible.
Big Sleep Kit List
- Sleeping bag and blankets
- Sleeping mat
- Plenty of warm clothes (hats, scarves, thermals etc)
- Thick warm socks
- Wellington boots / walking boots
- Waterproof jacket and trousers
- A small tent and groundsheet
- A bivi bag / survival bag (plastic) *
- Torch and spare batteries
- Plenty of change for hot drinks, snacks, and other items available for a donation, and for raffle tickets!
* Please note: if using a plastic survival bag please sleep on top of and not in the bag as they can generate significant amounts of condensation inside them.
- Flask and hot drinks
- Hot water bottle (there is access to hot water urns)
- Boards games / cards / a book
- Teddy bears
- Camping chairs