Voluntary Sector Membership
Voluntary organisations are at the heart of our communities and our work. Non profit and charitable organisations can become part of the Foundation through membership and support the whole community in Cumbria.
Benefits of membership:
- Listing on our website
- Receive a copy of our Annual Review
- Receive our regular e-newsletter
- An invitation to attend and vote at our Annual General Meeting
- An invitation to our annual Grants Celebration and Dinner
- We encourage members to create reciprocal links with the Foundation’s website and to follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Membership costs £15 per annum.
If you would like to be part of the Foundation, please complete the Voluntary Sector Membership Form. To make an online payment click here. Please state “Voluntary Sector Membership” in the reference box and remember to return the completed membership form.
Click here to view our Voluntary Sector Members