We’ve had an astounding response on social media and telephone calls to the Foundation with many people offering to fundraise for the Cumbria Flood Appeal 2015. Please find all the information you need on this page.
Setting up an Event or Project
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details to let us know about your fundraising project;
- Name of organisation / individual / team
- Full details of main contact including telephone number and email address
- Type of event / challenge you are organising
- Details of the event (time, date, venue etc)
- Link to your online fundraising page (e.g. BT My Donate, JustGiving, Virgin Money Giving)
- Final sum that the event raised
- How the money will be passed on to the Appeal (bank transfer, cheque, or online)
Fundraising Information Pack
For tips and guidance about fundraising we have put together an information pack which you can download here. In this pack you will also find a sponsorship form to help you raise funds offline as well as details of setting up an online fundraising page.
Cumbria Flood Appeal Poster
Please download the Cumbria Flood Appeal Poster and use for promoting alongside details of your fundraising event.
If you are collecting cash for the appeal you can download an ‘official’ label to attach to your collection boxes.
Donating your Fundraising to the Appeal
Money can be donated by bank transfer, over the phone, online or by cheque.
To make a bank transfer, the details are;
- A/C name: Cumbria Community Foundation
- A/C number: 32152967, sort code: 40-16-22
- Please put ‘Flood’ in the reference box
You can pay online.
To pay over the phone please call 01900 825760 (office hours 9am – 5pm).
Please make cheques payable to Cumbria Community Foundation with ‘Cumbria Flood Appeal’ on the back. Please send to Cumbria Community Foundation, Dovenby Hall, Dovenby, CA13 0PN. To donate over the phone please call our office on 01900 825760.
To make your donation go further, please download the Gift Aid form and return to the address above.
Thank you everyone for your contribution!